After joining, leverage the growing power of SuperLife:
1. Include your web link in your member profile, so others may visit your website or project page.
2. Contribute your expertise in frequent posts -- blog entries, forum entries, video postings. Include your web link, when relevant, within the text of any entry. The system automatically makes it "hot" so people can easily link to you. For example, here's a link to my website: http://www.eranova.com.
3. Invite others to join Superlife and interact with you here. It's a great place for collaborating on issues of mutual interest. (You'll find an invitation form in your My Page area.)
4. Explore the Members area and establish new relationships. You'll find highly-qualified people eager to assist you with advice, information, contacts, or material support.... Consider using services you need that other members can supply; and don't be shy about letting others know about your services and special skills.
5. Flesh out your biography (About Me) in your My Page area. People will read it and use it as a basis for making contact.
We're moving rapidly toward the next level of human life. Let this space help you accelerate the trend.
- Dick Samson