All these children are deaf and handicapped. Currently, the artists are busy rehearsing their performance, titled "My Dream," with help from Chinese top-level artists. Their performances will enable the people from the whole world to understand Chinese people, Chinese culture, China's society and the Chinese disabled people.
The troupe was founded in 1987 and has visited almost 30 foreign countries. It has been called "Messengers of Beauty and Friendship" by some overseas media.
You're now part of a fast-growing, purpose-oriented social network that is taking life to the next level. Here you'll find fertile ground for having your say, realizing your potential, and extending your influence. Please --
* Make liberal use of your blog and the forum,
* Add videos that express your views and open people's eyes,
* Participate in groups that match your interests and concerns,
* Network with fellow members to make good things happen,
* Invite colleagues and friends to join you on SuperLife.
Above all, use SuperLife to multiply the world-changing work you're already doing -- in your job, profession, business, or cause.
If you have ideas for improving SuperLife, please share them -- to make the site more attractive, user-friendly, and effective.